Amex Casinos 2020 – A Gambler's Guide to American Express
American Express may not any form of introduction as it is regarded as one of the most popular debit/credit payment options in the world. It is been operating for many years and it is not only popular; it is also regarded as one of the best payment options available to users.
In this article we will be taking an in-depth look at how you can use Amex at online casinos. We will also be talking about which Amex Casinos are the best to use the card on.
What is Amex?
Amex is just a short form of American Express and it is a key player in the financial, travel and Insurance industry. It was established 168 years ago.
Amex offers a whole lot of services. They are best known as a credible payment option, but our review will focus more how to use American Express Cards at casinos.
Online Casinos that Accept Amex
Even though Amex is not as widely accepted as MasterCard and Visa for example, you will still find a host of many casinos that take their card. Now you can of course take a whole lot of your time looking for an online casino that accepts Amex, but don’t you think it is better that you are somewhere playing Roulette or Blackjack while we do the job for you.
How to Make an Deposit with Amex
- The first thing you need to do is register on an Amex Casino. Using the card is just as the same with using other cards on these platforms.
- After registration, you then proceed to the deposit page and select Amex as the payment option that you want to use.
- Proceed to input your card information. Most importantly, you will be required to also input the amount you intend to deposit.
Withdrawals at Amex Casinos
Even though there are a number of casinos that accept Amex, it is quite rare to see one that allows withdrawal with the card. You may be expected to select another option in order for you to cash out. We will advise you to make enquiries with your casino before depositing cash.
Transfer Time with Amex casinos
Well we can confidently tell you that Amex is one of the fastest when it comes to online payment. Funds are made available into your account in real time without delay.
All Amex casinos that we review have their customer support in case you have any complaints to give. However we advise players using the Amex card to seek assistance from the financial institution they got the card from.
Advantages of using Amex at Casinos
- The Amex Card is available to players in the United States of America
- You are not required to open another account with Amex once you have gotten the card. You will only be asked to input your card details anytime you need to make a deposit.
- Using Amex at online casinos is regarded as one of the fastest means of making online payment.
- Compared to E-wallets, Amex does not offer much security. However that is not to conclude that the card is not safe to use.
- Transaction fees required for every deposit. This is actually obtainable with many other online payment systems.
- One major setback of using the Amex Card is that you will not be able to make withdrawals using the card. It is actually rare to come across an Amex casino that allows for withdrawal with the American express card.
How To Get an Amex Card
If you will like to get an American Express card, you will need to submit an application with either your bank or on the Amex website. Once your information is processed and then approved, your card will be forwarded to you.
Are there Alternatives to American Express?
There are a host of many other options to Amex Cards. Of course we have the MasterCard and Visa. What is more important in using any of the cards is the security they have to offer.
Amex Cards are recommended as they are considered credible and their reputation for speed is one of the reasons why most casinos have them as payment option on their websites.
Review of PayPal-Supported & Deposit-free Casino Websites Best Casinos to Operate Online Casino Games Real-funds Deposit-free An elaborate review presenting information’s on the usage concept of PayPal, Casinos offering this Payment processor, setting up a new PayPal Account, likewise privileges obtainable with PayPal, various no-deposit bonuses for different games & other relevant information’s Introduction Imagine … Read more
Best Canada Online Casinos in 2020 Not every Canadian bank would accept to process direct deposits to international online casinos. It is true that we cannot talk about every independent Canadian bank and all the credit unions. But we could help every player have a more in-depth understanding when it comes to casino banking. We … Read more
THE DETAILED GUIDE ON GIROPAY ONLINE CASINO The establishment of the Giropay was made in 2006, and it can be said to be an online banking system by the German. The founding was made by German Savings banks, Postbank and some other credit unions that want to keep up with the growing demand by the … Read more
VISA ONLINE CASINO Visa is one of the most used banking methods in the United States of America. Residents of this country use this payment option to make deposits into their accounts at casinos that accept United States residents. If you want the play at casinos that accept players from the US, the first thing … Read more
Pay By Phone Bill Casino | Mobile Devices Billing Methods Concept: Foot bills via phone credit on your monthly Invoices These kinds of casinos enable a player to remunerate funds via portable gadgets. The rate of increase at which Casino firms permits the use of this more recent transaction approach is high. Besides, operators of … Read more