Online Baccarat Game for Real Money
- Game Type : Table
- Software : Microgaming
- Option : Free Game, Live Dealer, Real Money
A Four-minute Guide to Playing Baccarat
Learn the rules of the baccarat game and keep your opponents guessing by following this strategy guide.
To fully experience everything Vegas offers, beyond its world-famous performances, award-winning eateries, and a few of the most fantastic nightclubs imaginable, you need to become a baccarat master.
Baccarat is the perfect game to play if you want to have a Bond–style betting experience in Las Vegas but don't want to deal with too much complexity. The dealer handles most of the work, and the game may end in three ways: the player wins, the banker wins, or a tie.
A Guide to Playing Baccarat in Vegas:
The player and the banker get two exposed cards from the dealer, and the winner is determined by the hand with the lower value. Player hands nearest to nine will pay out at double the amount wagered.
If you wager on the banker's card and it delivers, you'll be paid 95% of your original stake.
If the total value of the cards they deal you is more than nine, add them up and remove the highest one to determine the value.
They give a set of 9, and 7 cards would total 16, but because we're dropping the initial digit, the value is just six.
To assist you in becoming a baccarat master, follow these additional guidelines:
- With nine or eight, both the banker and the player remain.
- The player is dealt a new card with five or fewer. When this is not the case, the bettor will remain.
- When a player stands, the banker will hit on five or fewer.
- Betting on a tie results in an 8:1 payout. Also, there are score sheets available in case you want to track how you're doing.